Friday 19 March 2010

Zzzz .. Damn .. fuck ... bullshit ..

18/03/10
fuk ... a fuking laptop make my pendrive become a virus library ...
that sux ..
i borrowed u my pendrive to transfer data ,,,
and u made me a complete virus library ..
fuking thanks ...

18/03/10
great ...
my sport shoes was gone ..
and my mum told me that some1 muz been wearing my shoes away ..
wtf !?

19/03/10
could any1 juz tell me y ..
drink beer with a greater speed will make u headache for whole fucking day ...
the most important is make u moodless ...
i wonder why ?

19/03/10
i think i'm not suitable for a auto-trans car ...
wonder y that fuking gear box would juz stuck in time ...
make those fukin annoy sound ...
and malfunction zzzz ...
okay ... juz blame it on me ..

19/03/10
those fucking virus that i had juz settle ..
it cames again ..
fukin "lucky" i forgot my M2 memory was plug in to my pc when virus inflect ...
great ...
great !!!!!!!!!

19/03/10
mayb i should hav some relax ...
ya ... relax ..
play some ball ..
and ..
injured again ...
wtf !?
y step at my leg ... ?
why ....
u noe that hurts ?

19/03/10
ok thn ..
i hav no idea to go out anymore ..
thn ... somebody sms come ..
1st .. i hav no transport ..
2nd .. i dun wan to motoring without a helm ...
dun force me to diao u ..
today i really bo mood liao ..
if i hav any prob and license kena gantung ..
u pay me back ?
y dun u juz go outo urself wif ur own car ?

19/03/10
ok ..
u call for goin out ..
u hav car .. rite? Good ~!
and u told me to standby and arrive soon?
standing outside my home and feed those fuking blood-sucker and waiting u for 10 min ..
all i get is a msg that he told me u wanna go fetch or find ur fren for a MOMENT
okie thn ...
good ..
i'll wait inside .. and fall asleep ..
10.3x p.m. parents slping ..
wont gonna go out anymore ..
chg my clothes and msg u guys to inform u ... i'm not goin out ...
phone incoming ...
okie ..
gal sound ..
i understand where u go juz now on that MOMENT ...
ya ~ remember ? a MOMENT ~
nvm ..
juz ENJOY ..
i'm not wasting my time wif u guys anymore ...
never !
ENJOY guys ..
Hav a nice day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment