Monday 2 April 2012

i wish i knew what was wrong with me
i wish this pain would go away already
im sick of feeling like this like any mins im going to break..

i cant keep living like this i cant keep putting
a happy face on when im not.
im sick of always being the good person
trying to make everyone else happy

when i cant even make myself happy

why is it


when i need a friend the most no ones there

they say suck it up but when they need a friend

i do everything i can to help even if

i dont think its that big of a deal

im still there for them bc that's the kinda person i am .


ive gone though hell and back but i wouldnt
let anyone know just how bad it really was
whats the point the only person i trust is me
ive had people lie to me say they were my friend the next talking behind my back .

ive had people say they are there for me for anything but do u think they would be here if i needed them ? ...no never
im sick of it all im sick of being here
sometimes i wish when i went to sleep at night that i wouldnt wake back up
life is so much better in my dreams

just once i wish someone would take me in their arms say they love me that they are always there for me hold my hand though the bad and the good love me with all their heart and for once it all be real that they really meant everything thing they said and that i was their everything

No comments:

Post a Comment