Monday 14 May 2012


Shit music just ain't worth making
Smiles and thank-you's just ain't worth faking
Some a$$#oles hands ain't worth shaking
And if it's not broken we need to break it.
There's no such thing as 'unconditional',no contracts bind you in the end.
Make no mistake,this is a killing ground,blood hungry and camouflaged as 'friend'.
Selec yes,at the end of this mess,if you get there and it's your only option left.
These days I don't know the people I'm supposed to trust
And I don't trust these people that I'm supposed to know..
The handlebars on all my dreams,
they slowly start to rust..
I don't mean this in a hateful way,
But when the people you love,
start walking 'away',
The world gets harder each and every day,
Take your last bite before it crumbles away
There's something inside me I just have to say..
Love nothing,
Trust no one,
Just 'live' for the damn day..

No comments:

Post a Comment